PLEASE READ THESE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
NOTE: This product requires a serial number which is manually released into your esoundz download area once your order is reviewed and confirmed. That serial number will then be registered with the IK Multimedia Authorization Manager. The Authorization Manager can be found at www.ikmultimedia.com under the Support tab. Run the Authorization Manager and follow the instructions to download and authorize your products.
Authentic Legendary Tone, Certified Fender®
The World’s Most Influential Guitar and Bass Tones for your Computer
Welcome to the place where great tone finds you...
Imagine owning a "collector's collection" of Fender dream machines. We re talking about the sounds of your favorite (and sometimes legendary) players, together all in one spot. Now you can.
AmpliTube Fender® is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia and legendary music icon Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation. We worked "hand in hand" with the engineers, sound gurus and management at Fender to bring the sounds of Fender's dream tone machines to your desktop/DAW.
With a collection of 49 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender® amps (including the 65 Twin Reverb®, 57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman® LTD, 64 Vibroverb® Custom, Super-Sonic™, Metalhead™ and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender® sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
| 59 Bassman® LTD
|| 64 Vibroverb™ Custom
|| 65 Deluxe Reverb®
| 57 Deluxe™
|| 65 Twin Reverb®
||Bassman® 300 PRO
||TBP-1 Bass Preamp
- Standalone and plug-in software for Mac/PC
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets
- 9 microphones
- 9 signature classic stomp effects
- 7 rack effects
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
- Sound-certified and approved
by the tone gurus at Fender®
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
- Can be controlled live with StealthPedal, StealthBoard and/or any traditional MIDI controller
Nailing Every Sonic Nuance
We re not gonna lie to you... we had to do some serious deep thinking while developing AmpliTube Fender®. Countless hours of caffeine induced euphoria, gigantic reverberating think tanks of engineering mania - we had new technologies flying around the room like air molecules. But, that's what you do when you re creating models of the world's leading legendary amplifier manufacturer. Every step in the development process was constantly supervised and sound-certified, step-by-step, by the tone gurus at Fender® to ensure that the same quality process of real gear tone-testing has been strictly followed in the realization of AmpliTube Fender®. Thats a lot of pressure, but we can handle it. We ve been at it since the dawn of the digital age.
Never before have you been able to get this close to the real thing on your desktop.
How it works
Hey, I've been here before...
One look at AmpliTube Fender® and you'll immediately be in a familiar place. As with the entire AmpliTube line, we ve designed the software to work exactly as you would work with the hardware components. Plus you get some very cool added features that wouldn t be easy to do in the real world, like mix up cabinets from combo amps.
Chicken-heads, Tweed and Tolex
AmpliTube Fender® gives you an accurate and complete replica of included amps, effects and related controls that will immediately feel comfortable to you. Every adjustable parameter is never more than 2 clicks away, making even the most complex guitar tone easy to set-up and edit.
AmpliTube Fender® uses new ultra-accurate modeling technologies developed by IK engineers with years of research in circuitry modeling: in addition to IK’s classic DSM™ or “Dynamic-Saturation Modeling” the new VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology has been developed to nail down even the finest sonic detail.
Flexible Routing - the Mono, Dual Mono, Stereo Signal Chain:
Tuner->PedalBoard->Amp Head->Cabinet/Mic/Room->Rack Effects->Out
The AmpliTube Fender® signal chain includes 5 individual components, with Tuner, Stomp pedal board, Amp Head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack effects on 2 separate guitar rigs with 8 different series/parallel configurations. Up to 12 simultaneous stomp-boxes, 2 Amp Heads, 2 Cabinets with 2 Mics and 8 Rack effects can be configured and used simultaneously.
The massive number of resulting combinations allows for flexibility that’s a dream for any guitar player: two separate paths, each with a complete setup can be played simultaneously, or you can configure the signal path to double the available stomps amps cabinets and racks effects to create one monstrous rig.
Multi-Tasker - Standalone version
with 4 track recorder
The standalone version of AmpliTube Fender® sports the same features of the plug-in, but also gives you an integrated 4-track recorder with speed control. So now, you can import a backing track into the recorder section, and then record a riff into any of the available tracks. Trying to figure out that complex ultra-fast riff? No problem. The recorder section also features a speed control that allows you to alter the speed of source material without affecting the pitch.
Plays well with Others
AmpliTube seamless integration
If you re already an AmpliTube 3 User, AmpliTube Fender® will automatically show up in the gear selection menus, allowing you to mix and match AmpliTube Fender® gear with the other gear in AmpliTube 3. And all AmpliTube packages can be controlled from the floor using the StealthPedal, StompIO or StealthBoard without the need for additional programming.
How we did it
Digital mojo: the art of IK's science
Since 1997 with the release of the T-RackS analog modeled mastering suite, IK has been one of the pioneers in the digital tone generation and analog gear modeling field — unraveling the secret DNA and true behavior of analog components, and recreating them for the next generation of musicians, engineers and producers. With unique technologies like DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) IK models have set the industry standard evidenced by our co-branding recognition from the most influential partners in the industry such as Fender®, Ampeg®, Orange®, Soldano® and many more.
IK is proud of its "Made In Italy" passionate craftsmanship heritage, and treats each of the models as a unique project — a process that we feel has now been perfected. All the originals are painstakingly researched and collected, paying extreme attention to critical sonic details like finding the best sounding model series or same-era matching speakers.
The original amplifier or effect is then accurately measured, and a virtual circuit representation of it is coded in software, with each component's value and the circuit details carefully matched. Then, a comparison of the electrical signals between the original and the model ensures that the model's behavior matches the original circuit behavior in the gear. After this phase we start a complex audio-engineering comparison with the original amplifier or effect compared to the modeled version. This is followed by a series of tweaks and fine-tuning to the circuit and the sonic characteristics of the model. The result is a sound indistinguishable from the original when fed with various guitar signals and dynamics.
The creation of a single model of amp or effect takes the same time that it would take to build a hardware version of it. All these technologies and development efforts have helped millions of users get the best sounds out of their guitars and basses on countless records and productions – including legendary bands like AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Coldplay, Guns N Roses, Queen, Level42 and more. And we are passionately proud of it.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StealthBoard and StompIO allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 4-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
You MUST be connected to the Internet as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.